assembly systems &
mechanical handling equipment
TQC's automatic production line and
mechanical handling equipment can be integrated with on-line test equipment for use in any
manufacturing industry. Automatic assembly systems can be supplied into industries
including the food, brewery, automotive, consumer and pharmaceutical industries. The
customer requirement drives the solution with the automated equipment supplied to
automatically assembly, test and handle the components as required.
The automated system can be as complex as is
required, from a simple fixture with automated test to a fully automatic assembly system
with platen transfer.
Each TQC unit is designed to provide the best
automation solution for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual
We supply equipment to
meet your production facility needs, a simple bench top system, a more complex upgrade of
your existing equipment, or a fully integrated production unit, TQC are able to provide a
complete solution with a professional approach.
TQC Ltd. have performed a number of integrated production
line automated projects resulting in reduced labour and increased quality of product.
The method by which TQC has succeeded in this area is by
utilising existing technology modules and integrating proprietary equipment into the
automated production system.
modular design approach has been used throughout, the configuration of the equipment has
been of a bespoke nature.
Many of the systems supplied have an integrated control
system incorporating both PLC and PC control. As a result of the combination of
controllers, sophisticated statistical process control has been included for real time
monitoring of the production process and final function testing. In addition to 100%
product validation and test full MIS facilities for production recording have been
included in many systems supplied.
TQC's integrated in-house expertise covering all
aspects of design, manufacture and assembly in the areas of mechanical, electrical and
control, providing a professional and experienced service to our clients.
The range of equipment and operations include the
- Component handling via hoppers, magazines and bowl
- Component handling via pick and place units.
- Component transportation via conveyors, pallets and
- Vision systems using cameras and image processing
- Blow feed screw driving systems.
- Process welding, heat treatment, drying and curing
- Component washing and cleaning processes.
- Hydro pneumatic crimping, swaging, piercing and
- Rotary indexing assembly machines.
- Integrated gauging, weighing, testing and
- Gluing, gas and liquid filling/charging stations.
- Component marking and labelling.
- Automatic component setting and adjustment.
- Automatic reject stations.
- Component packing, stacking, palletising and
This equipment can be provided as separate modular
machines requiring operator interaction. Alternatively the equipment can be supplied as
part of an automatic or semi-automatic assembly line.
25 years Experience in specialised test
& handling equipment
- Professional & Flexible approach to all
engineering tasks bestowed upon us
- All work completed in house - so the buck stops
- 24hour Customer support, backup and service
call-out for all projects large and small
If you have a current project that you
are already looking at, or you are considering improvements to your
production in the near future, call us and we will be happy to offer
our professional advice & visit you at your site.